Moderated newsgroup PARTS RECYCLING for somebody LOOKING OR SELLING.... > Metal Working Machine
> In Area
> Power hacksaw heavy duty how-to build plans small shop
Power hacksaw heavy duty how-to build plans small shop
What is for sale: Power hacksaw heavy duty how-to build plans small shop
Discover a Wealth of How-to Projects & Plans from a Bygone Era.
Explore our Scientific & Mechanical History
in Vintage Hobby, Craft, & Technical Magazines.
Be Sure to Check our grandpas_secrets Store for lots more great Items.
Power Hacksaw Heavy Duty How-To build PLANS Small Shop
* Uses standard 14" power-hacksaw blades
* Operates with a 10" stroke at a speed of 100 strokes per minute
* This saw used a Model A Ford differential, you have to substitue one from a more modern small car or truck.
This is an original 3 page magazine article from 1951.
* Measured Drawings and Diagrams
* $5.00 for priority mail service.
Listing created with eLister 2.6.6 for Macintosh from Black Magik Software.
Jeannette.email@example.com (Jeannette Bright) (email hidden).